When developing the quantitative and qualitative composition of a new product, we carefully select raw materials for production.
Our experience involves such raw materials as:
- herbal extracts (Icelandic lichen, ginger, sage, thyme, chamomile, mint, coltsfoot, aloe and many others);
- vitamins (B5, B6, C, D3 and others)
- juices, concentrated juices, fruit purées in powder form;
- minerals (zinc, magnesium and others)
- natural dyes and colouring food
- natural essential oils (bergamot, lemon, eucalyptus, mint, sage, lime and many others)
- natural fruit flavours
- As sweeteners we use sucralose, xylitol, steviol glycosides as well as sugar and glucose syrup.